Wealth Management and The Private Bank
With over $462 billion in client assets, including $70 billion deposits and $40 billion in loans, Our Wealth Management division is one of the nation’s leading providers of financial services to affluent and high-net-worth clients. Wealth Management’s mission is to build enduring relationships with our clients based on a foundation of sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We focus on our clients’ unique needs to deliver financial solutions that help them build, manage, preserve and transition their wealth.
The Private Bank delivers wealth management solutions to high and ultra-high-net-worth clients with $1 million or more in Wealth relationship balances. Clients of The Private Bank are supported by a personal relationship manager who brings together a dedicated team of specialists. This team delivers an integrated suite of services designed to address the high-net-worth client’s complex financial needs. Clients of The Private Bank enjoy many exclusive benefits. A local, dedicated relationship manager works with the client directly and coordinates an experienced team of local specialists. Other benefits clients enjoy include a premium level of service in stores, an enhanced, branded online experience and access to specialized solutions, rates, and pricing appropriate for their level of wealth.
- The Wealth Advisor is responsible for identifying prospective clients with invest assets of at least $3MM or more and bringing them to The Private Bank (TPB) within our Wealth Management (WM). Manages the relationships of high net worth (HNW) and ultra-high net worth (UHNW) clients of The Private Bank in coordination with Private Bankers, Fiduciary Advisory Specialists, Investment Strategists, Financial Advisors, Wealth Planners, Insurance Specialists and other professionals across our company.
- Responsible for ensuring delivery of an exceptional client experience in alignment with The Private Banks value proposition. Account for prospect identification, client acquisition and for tailoring the delivery of products, services, and resources available across to our clients based on their needs.
- Serves as the relationship manager, informal leader of internal teams and culture carrier for Wealth Management.
- Leads and leverages our Tactical Sales Process and Client Discovery Review to gather information about prospects and clients current situation, future plans, goals, and objectives.
- Takes a full balance sheet view to support clients complex financial picture. Engages practice experts in the various Wealth Management lines of business to deliver products and services across the full breadth of WM offerings, including Private Banking, Investment, and Fiduciary Services, Brokerage, Insurance, and Planning.
- Also leverages the services available across the Wells Fargo franchise for client benefit.
- Prepares and delivers presentations, investment and relationship reviews to clients in concert with other related team members.
- Refers business to the appropriate partner within or outside of Wealth Management. Establishes robust relationships with centers of influence (COI) within the HNW/UHNW space.
- Exercises a strong risk management mindset and ensures that all appropriate measures are taken to mitigate risk.
This SAFE position has customer contact and job duties which may include the offering/negotiating of terms and/or taking an application for a dwelling-secured transaction. As such, this position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including accept background investigation results. Individuals in a SAFE position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
Series 7 and 66, or equivalent, plus Life and Health Insurance license required at time of hire or must be completed within 180 days of start date, if not held at the time of hire.
Required Qualifications :
- 5+ years of financial services product and service recommendation experience
Desired Qualifications :
Existing book of business cultivated through personal business development efforts
•Relationship management experience
•5+ years of experience with high net worth and ultra high net worth client portfolios across a broad array of wealth management products and services
•Experience teaming with specialists from different disciplines to meet the complex financial needs of clients
•Commercial credit experience
•Well-developed centers of influence network
•Extensive knowledge of the local market
•Master of Business Administration, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER (tm) practitioner, Chartered Financial Analyst, Certified Public Accountant or Juris Doctorate
- Series 7 and 66, or equivalent, plus Life and Health Insurance licenses must be completed within 180 days of start date, if not held at the time of hire. Compliance with state law requirements is mandatory.
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards. We will initiate the FINRA review process at the time of offer acceptance.
- This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. We will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) website (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org ) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related our policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness, and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.