Digital Campaign Manager will be a core contributor to the planning, optimizing, implementing and analyzing of digital advertising. This position is key to future digital growth and will play an important role in the top-to-bottom management of clients’ SEM activities. As a more experienced member of the team, the Digital Campaign Manager will work with the Internet Marketing Consultants to optimize and manage the campaigns, and with the remaining department team members to share insights on reporting, strategy, new business planning and process improvements.
The Digital Campaign Manager will oversee the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines and social properties (like: Google, Yahoo, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) including the campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimization while working with and coaching the Internet Marketing Consultants. She/he will work closely with the Digital Senior Team Lead and Manager, Digital Marketing Operations to strategize and execute on campaign implementation.
• Responsibilities include keyword research (discovery and expansion), review and editing of creative copy (titles and descriptions), review and analysis of web site performance metrics, and optimization of campaigns.
• Grow and optimize campaigns through testing (A/B and Multivariate) with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, audience adjustments, etc.
• Work with Digital Strategist to develop near and long-term PPC strategies, roadmaps and execute day-to-day tactics that increase revenue, site traffic, conversion and margins.
• Work with Digital Reporting Specialist to report on key performance indicators, and opportunities for improvement on a regular basis.
• Collaborate with Digital Senior Team Lead to help manage overall campaign tracking documentation.
• Partner with the department manager to implement new capabilities and opportunities.
• Implement new product offerings from digital partners, like Google, Bing and Facebook.
• Drive continued innovation and best practice implementation, regularly sharing your knowledge with the team.
• Stay current with new advances in search engine marketing, competitive landscape, and keyword research.
• Take a leading role in department new business pitches by helping to research and define audience estimates, impressions numbers and reach by liaisoning with digital team and other departments.
• Experience of copywriting digital ads and content.
• Able to work with a team and to be an individual contributor.
• Experience working with a task management system (e.g. Basecamp) or CRM (e.g. Salesforce).
• Knowledge of additional elements of digital and traditional marketing.
• The ideal candidate must possess an understanding of B2B and B2C strategies, with a strong background in pay-per-click (PPC) management. This role requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, touching all aspects of the search marketing roadmap including keyword management, competitive research, bidding strategies, creative testing, and analytics, etc.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
• An organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality of results.
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• 3-5 years’ experience managing paid search engine marketing and social ad campaigns.
• Google AdWords & Analytics Certifications.
• Knowledge and experience with web analytical tools and interfaces is required.
• Proven track-record of delivering qualified SEM and social ad traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint.
• Web platform experience including content management and e-commerce systems a plus.
For immediate consideration, please submit a recent resume in MS Word format in addition to a detailed cover letter with salary expectation.