Senior Account Representative- Electrical/ Construction
Brief Posting Description:
Responsible for increasing sales and margins by building relationships with an assigned group of accounts, and conducts outside sales.
- Qualifies accounts by determining market potential.
- Calls on accounts and solicits business.
- Increases sales and margins to existing and new customers.
- Resolves problems such as customer claims, product application, etc.
- Identifies all buying influences.
- Makes regularly scheduled visits with each account.
- Develops long-term relationship and influences buying decisions.
- Provides quotations either directly or in conjunction with inside salesperson.
- Demonstrates products to customers.
- Makes joint calls with vendors who represent lines which have been selected.
- Provides feedback to branch management regarding market levels, products to stock, etc.
- Increases account penetration, in terms of products sold, etc.
- Conducts training.
- Works trade fair booths.
- Maintains appropriate account representative manuals, and keeps customer information current.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, paid time off (PTO), 401k, tuition reimbursement, STD/LTD, Legal assistance and more.
- Outside sales within a similar industry is required
- 2 - 3 years of outside b-2-b experience is required
- Track record of success in business to business sales
- Experience working with commercial/ residential electrical contractors preferred
- High School Degree or Equivalent required Bachelors'' Degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to convincingly persuade others
- Ability to clearly and effectively set goals
- Computer literacy
- Additional Details: