Microsoft Full Stack Developer
Our client develops software solutions for the aging services industry. This includes meals on wheels organizations, homecare providers, senior centers, adult day providers and more.
We are looking for a senior developer that will help support existing technologies and play a significant part of designing and building our next generation solution.
Skills & Requirements
- Architect and create new products, ranging from discussing wire-frames to creating the data model and deploying the end result.
- Build features in our current stack (C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, WCF, and SQL Server).
- Measure, optimize, and scale our current infrastructure.
- Ship regularly
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science
- Strong experience on a Microsoft stack.
- A very strong foundation in C#/.NET with a focus on web development in ASP.NET using MVC and Web API.
- At least 2 years of experience with at least one web framework such as AngularJS, React etc.
- Experience in designing, developing and migrating Azure cloud-based applications.
- Strong Development experience on multi-user Azure-based applications. Experience in developing in Agile environment.
- Thorough understanding of Azure cloud service offering (covering Azure Compute, Storage and Network and PaaS services including App Services, Web Role/Worker Role, SQL Azure Database among others).
- Strong knowledge of Cloud security standards and principles including Identity and Access management in Azure.
- Ability to analyze applications for Azure suitability and propose right target state on Azure considering cost, performance, and security
- Strong knowledge of Enterprise Architecture, Azure cloud reference architecture and associated design patterns
- Experience in SQL Server database development, query tuning, and maintenance.
- You are comfortable with distributed version control systems such as Git.
- You have experience with PowerShell or are excited to learn PowerShell