Senior Account Representative (Outside Sales)
Candidates can live in other cities
The Senior Account Representative is an outside sales position, and is responsible for increasing the sales and margins by calling on and building relationships with an assigned group of accounts.
- Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Qualifies accounts by determining market potential.
- Calls on accounts and solicits business.
- Increases sales and margins to existing and new customers.
- Resolves problems such as customer claims, product application, etc.
- Identifies all buying influences. Makes regularly scheduled visits with each account.
- Develops long-term relationship and influences buying decisions.
- Provide quotations either directly or in conjunction with inside salesperson.
- Demonstrates products to customers.
- Makes joint calls with vendors who represent lines which have been selected by company.
- Provides feedback to branch management regarding market levels, products to stock, etc.
- Increases account penetration, in terms of products sold, etc.
- Conducts training as required.
- Works trade fair booths (as applicable).
- Maintains appropriate Account Rep. Manuals, keeping customer information current.
- Performs other duties as required
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- 3 – 5 years outside sales experience in industry.
- Track record of success in business to business sales.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills including the ability to convincingly persuade others.
- Ability to clearly and effectively set goals
- Computer literacy
- Minimum 2 years inside or outside sales in electrical wholesaling
Candidate Must Have:
- Outside Sales
- Electrical industry experience
- Business to Business sales
- Business Development
- Sales and Margins experience
We offer an exceptional base salary, bonus and full company benefits.
For immediate consideration, please submit a recent resume in MS Word format in addition to a detailed cover letter with salary expectations.