Machine Tool Services (MTS) Specialist - 2nd shift
This second shift position will provide maintenance support to the Specialty Coating Business Unit in Hot Section Module Center – North. The candidate will interface frequently with the Operations team, Procurement, EH&S, suppliers and contractors.
The key responsibilities for this position include:
Candidate Must Have:
- Lead the tactical efforts associated with facility and machine maintenance including:
- Planning/executing preventative maintenance program
- Prioritizing and executing reactive maintenance
- Defining and maintaining critical spare parts requirements
- Effectively use internal and external resources
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve reliability and functionality of equipment
- Assist in executing key transformation activities including EH&S, Lean Manufacturing and Kaizen techniques, engineering, quality, cost reduction, on-time delivery, customer satisfaction, employee relations and plant performance measures
- Execute process improvement projects and Lean Manufacturing principles in all functions of the facility and foster a culture of continuous improvement
- Achieve requirements and goals of safety, quality, cost and machine up-time performance
- Ensure compliance with export control – International Trade Compliance
- Facilities and Maintenance experience in a high-tech manufacturing industry
- Awareness or experience with environmental requirements and regulations pertaining to site permits, and waste management
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Basic understanding ITAR, EAR, and other applicable laws and regulations governing international trade a plus
The successful candidate will receive an exceptional base package, full company benefits and relocation assistance.
For immediate consideration, please submit a recent resume in MS Word format in addition to a detailed cover letter with salary expectations.