We have an exciting opportunity for a Director of Nursing in the Coachella Valley at our new surgery center!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Daily clinical staffing and flow of patients through the patient’s experience
· Recruiting, hiring, and evaluating all personnel
· Supervision of all staff including RNs, LVN’s, MA’s, surgical techs and front-office personnel
· Assuring compliance to all clinical policies and procedures by the Physicians and staff
· Fiscal and operational accountability, including assisting with the preparation of an annual budget
· Preparation and management of paperwork and studies necessary for continued certification and accreditation
· HIPAA/Safety and Infection Control Officer
· Monitoring all procedure area purchases
· Focus on quality of care and patient satisfaction
· BS or equivalent college degree and current CA RN license.
· 2 years prior experience in a DON and ER management role
· Supervisory experience, with fiscal responsibility in a for-profit healthcare setting (ambulatory surgical center experience preferred), including infection prevention and control services.
· ACLS certified
· Familiarity with State and Medicare accreditation requirements.
· Proficient in computer programs including Excel and Word, and prior experience with billing and EMR systems/software.
· A working knowledge of Medical terminology, CPT codes, ICD-10 codes, patient registration, charge entry functions or other billing related experience is preferred.
· Strong organizational and analytical skills.
This important position requires a team player with excellent interpersonal skills and professionalism.
We offer attractive compensation and benefits and a pleasant working environment!