Java Software Developer / Engineer
US Citizenship or Greencard Holders
- Develop robust service layer around financial tooling and analysis.
- Build systems in a service oriented/microservices architecture
- Work with peers in the development of processes to continually deliver robust solutions.
- Willing to work on various tactical and strategic projects to support line of business
- Lead the rapid creation and analysis of POCs.
- Ideal candidate has experience with container based technology like Docker, RESTful API creation and consumption, Java 8, Sptring Boot, Spring Core, Spring AOP, REST Webservices, Maven, Jenkins, Git, AWS, experience of building and deploying Cloud Native applications, Agile Methodology, Microservices, Continuous Delivery (CD), Continuous Integration (CI)
- Ability to rapidly design, prototype and iterate on creative concepts to meet the user requirements. Rapidly solve problems and fix bugs.
- Excellent Core Java Skills and Experience with frameworks such as Spring Boot, Java 1.8
- Experience working with common Java frameworks/libraries/tools (Spring Boot, Hibernate, Maven, Intellij)
- Experience with AWS (EC2, SNS, SQS, S3, Llamda)
- Knowledge of caching solutions (Redis)
- Experience with cloud development tools in a CI/CD environment (Git, BitBucket, Jenkins, Docker, Openshift, etc.).
- Solid knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience with Swagger / Open API
- Experience in providing Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions
- Deep understanding of distributed systems architectures, especially microservices.
- Exposure to develop highly distributed, scalable and performing systems is a strong plus.
- Hands on experience to all development tools, build tools like maven, CI/CD configurations, Git, Bitbucket
- Understanding of application server and database development, including basic data structures and algorithms
- Experience with Docker and related systems (Dockerhub, Kubernetes)
- Good or some familiarity with Python, R, VB a plus
- Experience with Agile development methodology & Test Driven development is a plus
- Strong experience with test driven development is useful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with pair collaboratively
- Problem solver and technology enthusiast
- Creativity, innovation, and resourcefulness