Additional Location: Hemet, CA
We are a pain management company that specializes in a multi-disciplinary approach to pain. We are a group of passionate physicians ranging from Anesthesiologists, Pain Doctors, Doctors of Naturopathic, Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Acupuncturists, Chiropractors, Psychologists and Psychiatrists. We also have a complete Physical Reconditioning Department which includes Physical Therapy, Yoga, Tai Chi and Movement Therapy.
Not only are we passionate about what we do, but WHY we do it, which is to help people that are in pain and change their quality of life for the better.
At our clinic, we care about our employees and strive to create a corporate culture that empowers people and ideas. We also hope to create an environment where people thrive and enjoy coming to work.
We are paving the way to modern medicine and looking for candidates that want to join us in making a difference! Candidates should excel in fast paced environments, express a willingness to learn, be passionate about what they do and ideally have a strong background in pain management. We are rapidly growing and have unique opportunities available.
We are looking for a full-time Clinical Psychologist to join our team.
The essential functions of the job include, but are not limited to, the following areas (subject to change):
• Competitive Salary
• Medical Plans (PPO, HMO, KAI)
• Health Savings Account (HSA)
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
• Dental (DMO & PPO)
• Vision (VSP)
• Long Term Disability Insurance
• Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
• Paid Time Off (PTO) – Vacation & Sick
• Paid Holidays
• Typical work days 8:00am to 5:00pm or 9:00am to 6:00pm
• No call, nights or weekends
• 401k Package
• Basic Life Insurance
• Career Growth & Development
• Continuing Education Programs (limited)
• Employee Reward & Recognition Programs
• Direct Deposit
• Quarterly Team Building Activities
• Corporate Employee Discount Program (limited discounts)
**Compensation is competitive and based on experience and credentials