Additional Locations: Palm Springs, Indio, Rancho Mirage, Victorville, & Hemet.
We are a pain management company that specializes in a multi-disciplinary approach to pain. We are a group of passionate physicians ranging from Anesthesiologists, Pain Doctors, Doctors of Naturopathic, Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Acupuncturists, Chiropractors, Psychologists and Psychiatrists. We also have a complete Physical Reconditioning Department which includes Physical Therapy, Yoga, Tai Chi and Movement Therapy.
Not only are we passionate about what we do, but WHY we do it, which is to help people that are in pain and change their quality of life for the better.
At our clinic, we care about our employees and strive to create a corporate culture that empowers people and ideas. We also hope to create an environment where people thrive and enjoy coming to work.
We are paving the way to modern medicine and looking for candidates that want to join us in making a difference! Candidates should excel in fast paced environments, express a willingness to learn, be passionate about what they do and ideally have a strong background in pain management. We are rapidly growing and have unique opportunities available.
We are looking for a full-time Clinical Psychologist to join our team.
The essential functions of the job include, but are not limited to, the following areas (subject to change):
- Assesses patient's needs, abilities and behavior using a variety of methods including interviews and direct observation of behavior
- Establishes short term and long term treatment objectives
- Devises and monitors appropriate programs of treatment including psychotherapy, helping patients dealing with acute and chronic pain; collaborates with staff and directs supportive care
- Offers treatment modalities for difficulties relating to mental health problems such as: anxiety, depression, end-of-life issues, addictions, coping with chronic or acute pain or injury, social and inter-personal concerns and challenging behaviors
- Maintains complete, accurate, and current records of all clinical services rendered, includes initial evaluations, progress notes, summary notes, discharge summaries and all other necessary documentation
- Provides consultation to other professionals, encourages compassionate care integrated with psychological perspectives of treatment
- Consults with other treatment members to identify potential psychosocial problems
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
- Upholds company vision and values
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Performs other duties consistent with the above responsibilities
- Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology (American Psychological Association approved program preferred)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working with targeted chronic pain population
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Current licensure in the state of California
- Bilingual preferred, but not required.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Plans (PPO, HMO, KAI)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dental (DMO & PPO)
- Vision (VSP)
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Vacation & Sick
- Paid Holidays