We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse in the Coachella Valley at our new surgery center!
Additional Locations: Rancho Mirage
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Daily clinical staffing and flow of patients through the patient’s experience
· Recruiting, hiring, and evaluating all personnel
· Supervision of all staff including RNs, LVN’s, MA’s, surgical techs and front-office personnel
· Assuring compliance to all clinical policies and procedures by the Physicians and staff
· Fiscal and operational accountability, including assisting with the preparation of an annual budget
· Preparation and management of paperwork and studies necessary for continued certification and accreditation
· HIPAA/Safety and Infection Control Officer
· Monitoring all procedure area purchases
· Focus on quality of care and patient satisfaction
· BS or equivalent college degree and current CA RN license.
· Supervisory experience, with fiscal responsibility in a for-profit healthcare setting (ambulatory surgical center experience preferred), including infection prevention and control services.
· ACLS certified
· Familiarity with State and Medicare accreditation requirements.
· Proficient in computer programs including Excel and Word, and prior experience with billing and EMR systems/software.
· A working knowledge of Medical terminology, CPT codes, ICD-10 codes, patient registration, charge entry functions or other billing related experience is preferred.
· Strong organizational and analytical skills.
• Competitive Salary
• Medical Plans (PPO, HMO, KAI)
• Health Savings Account (HSA)
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
• Dental (DMO & PPO)
• Vision (VSP)
• Long Term Disability Insurance
• Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
• Paid Time Off (PTO) – Vacation & Sick
• Paid Holidays
• Typical work days 8:00am to 5:00pm or 9:00am to 6:00pm
• No call, nights or weekends
• 401k Package
• Basic Life Insurance
• Career Growth & Development
• Continuing Education Programs (limited)
• Employee Reward & Recognition Programs
• Direct Deposit
• Quarterly Team Building Activities
• Corporate Employee Discount Program (limited discounts)
**Compensation is competitive and based on experience and credentials
This important position requires a team player with excellent interpersonal skills and professionalism.
We offer attractive compensation and benefits and a pleasant working environment!