LVN (Rancho Mirage)
The position is responsible for ensuring the accurate documentation of patient care activity, maintaining a quality standard of care, anticipating daily workload, prioritizing activities and coordinating the workload of other employees at the Center.
- Demonstrates compliance with Code of Conduct and compliance policies, and takes action to resolve compliance questions or concerns and report suspected violations.
- Assists physicians, so that appropriate preparation, examination and diagnostic testing occur without error and without delay.
- Ensures accurate documentation of all patient care activity.
- Orders and communicates supply needs to supervisor so that appropriately stocked work areas are maintained.
- Answers telephone in a polite efficient manner; takes clear and accurate messages, transfers calls.
- Provides timely and appropriate discharge instructions to patients.
- Demonstrates cost effectiveness by using judgment when opening and using supplies
- Maximizes free time between patients and other duties to assist with cleaning and organizing workstation, cleaning rooms, filing.
- Performs patient callbacks with information about test results or for quality customer service.
- Coordinates breaks and lunch periods for team members so as not to compromise patient flow.
- Demonstrates commitment to the EMC Behavioral Standards for all interactions.
- Language, appearance and behavior reflect the EMC Behavioral Standards.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Administers medications within scope of practice.
- Required: CA LVN license, American Heart Association BLS
This important position requires a team player with excellent interpersonal skills and professionalism.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Plans (PPO, HMO, KAI)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dental (DMO & PPO)
- Vision (VSP)
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Vacation & Sick
- Paid Holidays
We offer attractive compensation and benefits and a pleasant working environment!