Capital Markets Middle Office Analyst 4: XVA and Contingent Credit Trading Desk
The role will involve supporting trading and hedging activities that will include bonds, interest rate swap products, credit default swaps, FX, counter party credit charges, and risk participation swaps.
Responsibilities of the team include:
Candidate Must Have:
- P&L generation and attribution, exception resolution, project management, position and trade maintenance, and regulatory reporting.
- The candidate will interact closely with multiple business partners including Trading, Sales, Finance, Technology, Documentation, Legal, regulatory, settlements, and Risk.
- This individual will be responsible for the management of a variety of day to day tasks as well as act as a senior support partner in supporting and implementing XVA.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of loan, securities, and derivative products
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- FINRA registration including Series 7 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Knowledge and understanding of SQL
- Strong presentation skills