Corporate Properties Group
The Corporate Properties Group (CPG) is part of the Enterprise Finance Shared Services group reporting to the CFO. CPG manages one of the largest corporate real estate portfolios in the world. Our experienced real estate team knows the lines of business and supports 9,300 sites in 35 countries, including more than 8,000 retail locations, more than 11,000 ATMs and 750 administrative sites.
Our Corporate Properties Group (CPG) seeks a Business Initiatives Consultant to join the CPG Business Intelligence & Information Management team responsible for analysis and reporting of corporate real estate portfolio, including data integrity, metrics, reporting, and analytics needed to support CPG and Wells Fargo real estate strategic decisions.
The Business Initiatives Consultant will be responsible for detailed data modeling, identifying data transformation rules, applying algorithms, and general data mining. The Business Initiatives Consultant will also lead and/or participate in cross functional projects to create and maintain standardized data, dashboard development, and report automation.
• 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
• 4+ years of analytics experience- DQO0001552
Other Desired Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in computer and information science, specializing in applied algorithms, data modeling and warehousing
• Strong ability to retrieve, combine, transform, and analyze large volumes of data using SQL and other data environments supporting data delivery through business intelligence (BI) tools such as Tableau and Power BI
• Ability to think creatively to find innovative solutions to complex analytical questions
• Ability to translate and summarize complex analysis into understandable, actionable insights and recommendations that directly drive effective business strategy
• Understanding of business analytics to drive future metrics and business insight
• Ability to create and maintain data models defining information requirements for management and business intelligence purposes.
• Ability to build strong relationships and partner across teams / levels to achieve business metrics and objectives
• Proficient at using logic, reasoning, and independent thinking to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative approaches to data modeling, data integrity, and information management.