Lighting Audit Manager
Responsible for overseeing a team of internal and external lighting auditors and managing overall process and quality of lighting audits conducted in support of field lighting solutions and services team. Ensures customer communication process, front-end software functionality, and audit data transfer and presentation protocols meet internal and external customer needs and leads to successful project bid.
- Develops stringent processes and standard operating procedures to govern lighting audits conducted by internal and external auditors.
- Develops training curriculum for internal and external lighting auditors, including site assessment and pre-audit preparation, on-site data collection, and stakeholder communication.
- Hires and manages an internal team of lighting auditors.
- Identifies and qualifies external auditing resources to compliment team of internal lighting auditors.
- Collaborates with sales and project development team to schedule and dispatch lighting auditors.
- Drives accountability for audit quality for internal and external lighting auditors.
- Investment grade lighting audits - 3 years required
- Personnel management - 3 years required
- Project management - 2 years preferred
- Process management - 2 years preferred