Site Systems Analyst
As an IT/Site Systems Analyst with our client at their Newark facility, you will provide manufacturing systems support including server administration, MES (Manufacturing Execution System) support, warehouse systems, production factory floor system and network support, and network support for the production facility.
- Administer Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy, Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Domain Name System (DNS), Directory Services, Window Server Update Services (WSUS), Distributed File System (DFS) Replication, etc. for production shop floor domain separated by a firewall.
- Coordinate with server administrators who perform OS Updates, OS and Application Troubleshooting, OS Related Maintenance for servers within the MES/DCS Domain.
- Monitor Backups, Disaster Recovery and Archiving of all infrastructure including servers, databases, applications, etc.
- Administer Cisco and/or Checkpoint firewall (capable of doing rule development and implementation)
- Develop in Microsoft SQL (Structured Query Language) Database software including Transact-SQL (Stored Procedures, Tables, Views) and Reporting Services.
- Maintain Site servers that support Microsoft Remote Desktop Services and Thin Manager
- Maintain HMI/SCADA (Human Machine Interface/Supervised Control and Data Acquisition) `related systems, especially Wonderware Historian, Intouch and Archestra)
- Configure, deploy and troubleshoot TCP/IP (Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol) industrial thermal label printers
- Server room cable management (understanding of Ethernet cabling schemes)
- Server room power management (Work with site Engineers on UPS circuit management)
- Maintain Software Interfaces between MES, SAP and Lab systems
- Bachelors Degree in an IT related field and a minimum of 4 years of applicable IT experience OR
- Associates Degree in an IT related and a minimum of 7 years of applicable IT experience.
- Windows Domain and Server Administration Experience, including maintaining and troubleshooting domains and domain controller disaster recovery is required.
- Good working knowledge of TCP/IP, switches, routers and other network devices to assist corporate network administrators
- Exposure to C-Sharp or Visual Basic programs
- Fiber Optic cabling knowledge and termination requirements
- Capable of doing Microsoft web server configuration and maintenance
- Microsoft SQL (Structured Query Language) Database software knowledge including Transact-SQL (Stored Procedures, Tables, Views) and Reporting Services.
- Adequate professional competence
- Good understanding of business processes
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills (English preferred)