Our client is ready to welcome a new group of Claims Examiners and one of them may be you. As you continue to grow your knowledge of the industry, you will analyze and settle insurance claims in accordance with plan provisions. This industry has a lot of nooks and crannies in which you can specialize. The good news? Training and costs associated with the coursework and licensing examinations, if any, will be paid by our client, in accordance with their licensing policy. Claims Adjuster licenses are required within 4 months of hire date and we will help you along the way.
- Enjoy the opportunity to cultivate relationships with internal colleagues and external clients.
- Liaison with Marketing/Customer Service departments.
- Compare data on claim forms against insurance plans to determine insurance coverage as well as completeness and validity of claims.
- Proactively resolve claims as expeditiously as possible and approve claims, when appropriate.
- Review and analyze detailed medical records.
- Calculate reimbursement of benefits according to the schedule of coverage.
- Generate claim reports, as directed by each account.
- Develop your training skills by functioning as a resource for newer examiners and assist with training new examiners and customer service representatives.
- Flex your communication skills by fielding challenging phone calls and draft special correspondence.
- 1 – 3 years of CLAIMS ADJUDICATION experience.
- Current Claims Adjuster licenses preferred; otherwise, you will be required to obtain this license within 4 months of hire date.
- Strong written communication skills with the ability to draft correspondence that is clear, concise and effective. Solid verbal communication skills. Sound computer skills, including knowledge of (MS Office, Internet searches, Email correspondence programs,)
- Ability to manage time effectively and focus on multiple projects concurrently..
- College preferred, or equivalent work experience
Benefits: Our client offers a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience: From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another.