Must have Top Tier Consulting Experience
Costa Mesa, CA
Los Angeles CA
Salt Lake City UT
San Francisco, CA
Understanding the digital space and preparing for what’s next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and managed we reshape how work gets done, and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries.
Work you’ll do
The Advertising, Marketing and Commerce team delivers and deploys strategy, design, and implementation of web content management, digital asset management, and other technology solutions in the digital marketing and content space. As a Senior Manager, you will bring considerable technical, functional, and product expertise to deliver effective solutions to clients.
As a Chief Architect, your main responsibility will be to
- Architect, design and develop end-to-end solutions. You will interact with key business and IT teams and lead all implementation activities.
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting mobilize and manage engagement teams define deliverable structure and content facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client direct on-time, quality delivery of work manage engagement economics manage engagement risk
- Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors System integration solutions, cloud based solutions, administration, application development, portal design, application and system level security, database design, and multi-tier architectures.
- Large systems software installation, maintenance, tuning, capacity planning and performance measurement, hardware/software evaluation and selection, conversion and migration
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients organize and lead pursuit teams participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- Develop practical solutions and methodologies develop "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents participate in public speaking events get published in industry periodicals
- Perform role of counselor and coach provide input and guidance into the staffing process actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
We work with some of the world’s largest brands. Our cross-discipline teams put our creative and technology chops to the test. Studio-based teams complement our road warriors to deliver engaging new solutions for our clients.
- 10+ years of relevant technology consulting or industry experience delivering consulting services for software development companies.
- Must have significant experience in shaping and delivering large projects related to IBM e-Commerce, IBM order management, POS, EMM, and personalization; leveraging globally distributed teams.
- Expertise in omni-channel strategy, business analysis and enterprise/solution architecture.
- Main areas of expertise we are looking for: Enterprise Architecture, Digital Solutions, IBM eCommerce (Omni-Channel: B2C including Retail, B2B, B2E, Mobile/Pervasive, Kiosk, Point-of-Sale), Content Management, Internet of Things (IoT), SOA/Integration, IBM Order Management & Fulfillment, IBM Configurator/Price/Quote, Social Collaboration, understanding of Data & Analytics and the impact it has on solutions, CRM, ERP, Supply-Chain, Digital Marketing, Creative UI/UX, Interactive & Custom Java-based Applications.
- Must have hands-on leadership experience on large-scale, complex project implementations with emphasis on designing and building personalized, mission-critical applications that help enterprises interact with customers, business partners, and other constituents.
- Must have experience in leading offshore implementations.
- Experience leading large sized teams (on and offshore) and technology engagements, including client and consulting staff
- Experience leading multiple large full lifecycle implementations
- Experience with selling to C-level executives and other business development activities
- Willingness to travel 80 – 100% of the time
- Experience with full implementation lifecycle, delivery excellence, technology assets, and sales pursuits.
- Expertise working in Agile and waterfall methodologies with the ability to adapt them as the customer requires.
- Experience across a broad range of digital/commerce technologies and platforms across Web Solutions, Digital Marketing, Enterprise Portals, Content and Cloud.
- Should have wide industry experience, but a special focus on retail and consumer products is preferred.
Candidate Must Have:
Additional Information :
- Must have Top Tier Consulting Experience w/i the last 2+ years
- Must be willing to travel 80 - 100% of the time
- Must have lead multiple large full lifecycle implementations
- Must have experience leading large sized teams (On and Offshore)
- 10+ years relevant technology consulting or industry experience delivering consulting services for software development companies
Must have significant experience in shaping and delivering large projects related to IBM e-Commerce, IBM order management, POS, EMM, and personalization leveraging globally distributed teams.
For immediate consideration, please submit a recent resume in MS Word format in addition to a brief cover letter which outlines why you are a good fit for this role. Cover letter should also include salary requirement.