We’re growing our team -- if you’re a high-energy, self-starting engineer with hands on experience with Artificial Intelligence, we would like to talk with you. We take pride in providing our global client base with cutting-edge trading applications.
Our company was founded by a software engineer to rewrite the rules of trading by automating anything and everything. Software development is the lifeblood of our firm, and it shows. Our engineers work with latest technology, command respect in the firm, and have competitive compensation packages.
- Develop solutions for real-world, large-scale problems using Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning; improve deep learning engine that services our brokerage clients
- This role bridges the gap between Software Engineer and Research Scientist.
- Add more skills to the neural network, define training and validation sets; code automated tests.
- Setup feedback learning loop and fine-tune behavior based on customer interactions.
- Formulate and run experiments to improve comprehension rate by altering topology, tweaking activation and learning function and alike.
- Assist in coding execution engine.
- Minimum 3 years work experience
- MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related technical field.
- Working experience with any major deep learning engine; familiarity with Deep Learning for Java (DL4J) toolkit is a major plus.
- Hands on Java coding experience.
- Ideal candidate will be skilled in natural language processing, predictive and classification algos.
- Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail.
- English written/verbal communication skills.
- U.S. Citizen or Green card holders only
- Skills: Artificial intelligence, machine learning, java, Deep Learning for Java (DL4J), NLP, predictive and classification algos
Job type: Direct hire
Job function: Information Technology
Industry: Financial Services
Experience level: Mid-senior
Education level: Master’s degree
We offer a very competitive base salary in addition to bonus, full benefits and relocation assistance.
For immediate consideration, please submit a recent resume in MS Word format in addition to a DETAILED cover letter with salary expectations.