We are actively seeking an experienced Loan Processor to join our team! This is a remote position.
Most Important Requirements:
- Strong income calculation experience including both personal and business tax returns
- LendingQB experience strongly preferred. Other similar loan processing software experience required.
- Spanish Speaking a plus but not required
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team
A Loan Processor has the primary responsibility to effectively manage a pipeline of at least 20 loans in accordance to Network Funding, LP requirements. This position will report to the Corporate Processing Manager.
Primary Duties Include But Are Not Limited To
- Processing residential loan applications, by verifying applicant credit, employment, and reserves, and ordering additional documentation to complete loan file
- Reviewing and analyzing qualifying income documentation, property valuations, assets, credit reports, and title findings
- Performing setup duties to the loan file such as ordering the flood cert, NMLS search, USPS search, running Fraud Guard, opening the title order, requesting transcripts, requesting verifications, and requesting the appraisal.
- Assist the Loan Officer with ideas on how to restructure loan if the file is suspended or denied
- Interacting with the customer to verify and collect information
- Assist in any Post Closing Conditions
- Accepting other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
- Working as a team to meet department goals and maintain current service level agreements.
- Keeping updated on current compliance, underwriting, and closing guidelines.
- Job duties and responsibilities subject to change at anytime.
- 5+ years’ experience in processing Conventional/FHA/VA/USDA loans
- Bachelor degree in business, finance or marketing preferred or work equivalent
- This is a full-time position.
- Compensation is negotiable based on experience and includes salary plus bonus.