You will like working for us as we have amazing people and a highly collaborative culture. Global success hasn’t changed our tight-knit feel – we’ve simply grown into a larger, more diverse family. We have thousands of jobs around the globe and encourage all of our associates to chase their dreams without having to find them in another company – it truly is a special place.
While reporting to the Design Team Leader, the Design Engineer will design custom thermoformed plastic packaging, create blueprints for prototypes molds, and serve as a liaison between customers and suppliers
- Provides Sales with technical support and drawings for quotation purposes.
- Meets with customers to review product requirements including product design and function. Some travel may be required.
- Documents all project information for the successful completion of each job. Maintains engineering files containing customer criteria and specifications, drawings, and internal machining and forming standards.
- Reviews test samples against drawing and customer specification. Documents all necessary modifications.
- Attends product review meetings. Provides feedback pertaining to product design.
- Confers with Tooling to ensure designs meet the company’s machining capabilities.
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have previous Thermoforming experience, highly desired
- Two years previous plastic packaging design experience
- Experience using SolidWorks, and Insights 3D printing software or equivalent
- Associate's Degree or equivalent
We offer an excellent base salary, comprehensive benefits and full relocation assistance.