When joining our team, you can expect to work for a company that:
- Has been in business serving the local community since 1953.
- Is a two-time Malcolm Baldridge National Quality Award winner, the only presidential award for performance excellence.
- Has been voted as the “Best Bank” by our members and community and “Best Companies to Work for in Colorado” by our employees.
- Promotes a safe and inclusive environment where people express themselves openly and have opportunities to grow.
- Recognizes and rewards people who make every person feel welcomed, valued, respected and heard.
- Has a highly-engaged workforce committed to innovation, continuous improvement, and collaboration.
- Understands when our employees thrive, our members and community thrive too.
- Is dedicated to consistently providing amazing experiences and creating raving fans.
What’s in it for you:
- A leadership team that strives to make this the best place you’ve ever worked!
- Ample opportunity to learn, develop and grow. We offer access to LinkedIn Learning, career and leadership development programs, job shadowing, a mentor program, and tuition reimbursement.
- A highly-competitive total rewards package with 4 weeks paid time off, work anniversary paid time off, and 11 paid holidays.
- Support in giving back to our community with 16 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- A wellness-focused environment that encourages and empowers you to invest in your work-life balance, health and wellbeing.
- A strong Employee Assistance Program, offering a variety of personal and professional resources.
- A high-performance culture where you can be proud of your contributions and what we are able to achieve as a team.
- A place where your voice can be heard and your work will have an impact.
The Cloud Security Architect will be part of the Information Security team with a hands-on role and responsibility to have extraordinary design, implementation, and operating skills. Responsible for IT enterprise IaaS and PaaS cloud architecture practices and methods. Architects, configures, supports, and audits cloud concepts related to subscriptions, resources, service groups, networking, authentication, tenant governance and consumption sprawl mitigation. Plans for and responds to service outages and other system problems. Performs root cause analysis and improves current infrastructure and security solutions. Serves as primary point of contact for cloud systems. Maintains or improves defined cloud infrastructure operations SLAs, while meeting the changing needs of management. Provides tier 3 cloud support in a complex, multi-platform environment. Configures, installs, stages, and maintains cloud resources.
Essential Functions include:
- Responsible for analyzing, designing, implementing, and operating cloud infrastructure and cloud security solutions, and integrated technologies through a lens of security, resiliency, and scalability, within a hybrid IT environment (specifically Azure and AWS)
- Liaising with development and infrastructure teams on technology solutions including Azure DevOps, Kubernetes, CI/CD tooling, and code scanning tools.
- Achieve optimal cloud resource usage through effective life-cycle management that includes evaluating, designing, provisioning, configuring, testing, and implementing cloud solutions.
- Provide tier 3 level cloud infrastructure support. Determine system configuration and sizing requirements, network, and security considerations.
- Identifies, assesses, and presents options for meeting the functional and technical requirements for cloud solutions.
- Investigates and tests new cloud technologies for the credit union to meet or exceed user expectations. Works with vendors to implement, address, coordinate new releases, patches, fixes, etc.
- Assists in the design, implementation, and on-premises migration paths for identified systems.
- Performed cost analysis of existing and potential cloud systems.
- Communicates with internal customers for the purpose of maintenance and process changes. Maintains cloud policies and procedures and keeps department IT staff informed of all changes.
- Works closely with different business functions to ensure monitoring, logging, and auditing of relevant events and assisting in automation of security controls.
- Empower IT colleagues through training, documentation, and workflow automation.
VP of Information Security
This role does not have supervisory responsibility
Security best-practices, IT Infrastructure, cloud security and infrastructure, Decision Making, Influencing, Monitoring Information, Planning and Organizing, Continuous Learning, Stress Tolerance
Required Education and Experience:
- 10+ years of progressive IT experience specific to infrastructure
- 3+ years specifically architecting Azure and/or AWS
- Working knowledge of continuous integration and DevSecOps delivery models
- Experience with cloud networking, logging, monitoring, and alerting tools
- Excellent PowerShell knowledge
- In depth Azure Role-Based Access Control knowledge and how it’s applied
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Development or Computer Information Systems
- Azure Solutions Architect Expert certificate or Administrator Associate
- Advanced experience of common on-premises technologies including virtualization, backup systems, networking, and datacenter implementations.
- Experience with cloud security and governance tools and solutions experience with deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management
We use multi-factor authentication to keep our data safe. As such, a personal smart phone is a requirement for employment with us. This job operates in an office setting and routinely uses standard office equipment.
Sitting frequently, walking occasionally, use of hands frequently, hearing constantly, talking frequently, exerting up to 10 lbs of force occasionally to lift, carry, push, pull, or move objects.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Full time / 40 hours per week