You will like working for us as we have amazing people and a highly collaborative culture. Global success hasn’t changed our tight-knit feel – we’ve simply grown into a larger, more diverse family. We have thousands of jobs around the globe and encourage all of our associates to chase their dreams without having to find them in another company – it truly is a special place.
Reporting to the Sr. Area Controller, you will be responsible for the overall financial support, financial reporting and audit requirements of the Plant.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Prepare all necessary month-end close duties; ensuring accounting principles and processes are in compliance with US GAAP regulations.
- Perform and document monthly review and reconciliation of Balance Sheet.
- Support all annual financial requirements, including annual fixed asset and physical inventories; maintain accuracy in transactions and records for all inventory.
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Lead in the preparation of monthly and quarterly forecasts, engaging Operations & Sales resources; documenting variances and providing analysis to support gaps.
- The individual in this position is the key driver of their Plant’s annual budget process. Working with the Division Budget Lead, perform all necessary functions in the building and preparation of a full Plant Budget, including preparation of year over year, quarter over quarter variance analysis, and other reports as required.
- Evaluate system driven reports; ensuring financial accuracy for all Plant processes.
- Analyze business trends and provide guidance to Operational Leads in efforts to improve overall financial results. Analyze all operations and customer profitability reports; explaining impact of changes to mix, and identifying major drivers of Plant’s performance.
- Support Divisional Pricing team, in working with Commercial teams, to manage customer contractual requirements.
- Act as key member of Plant leadership team in working to achieve all business objectives.
- Monitor all activities to ensure compliance to all Corporate Standards.
- Provide technical assistance to all teams in preparation and support of all audit requirements (internal and external).
- Provide financial support for all adhoc projects and presentations.
We’d love to hear from you if possess:
- A minimum 5 years of experience in Manufacturing (Plant accounting and financial closing).
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance, or related field.
- MBA and/or CMA/CPA designation preferred but not required.
- Experience managing teams and developing team members.
- An understanding of manufacturing processes and main drivers of financial results
- Excellent computer skills; with proficiency in Microsoft office products, Microsoft Navision (NAV), Oracle, and HFM an asset.
- Effective communication skills, including ability to write in a well-organized, cohesive, and concise manner and are a highly motivated, self-starter with hands-on approach.
- An ability/preference to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.