Whats in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Offers a wider lens on workplace law
- Counseled employers exclusively since 1946. With offices in 16 states
- outstanding benefit packages and a people-first work environment
- Growing company with tremendous opportunity for career advancement
- Great Salary and Benefits.
- Attorney to join our work comp defense practice.
- Will consider other candidates with strong academic credentials.
- Remote work is possible.
- Candidates outside of the Tampa area will be considered.
- Pay and opportunities for advancement are significantly higher than in other work comp defense positions in the state.
- You will not be stuck at the bottom of the pyramid here.
We are looking for a motivated attorney who wants to independently handle a full case load and ultimately take on an associate to continue growing the practice. Please message me for more information. We will also consider lateral partners and/or senior associates with limited books of portable business. Please message me for more information on that as well.
Experience you will need:
- 1-6 years of Florida work comp experience preferred
- Independently handle a full case load
Our employees are able to work in-office, remote, or on hybrid schedules.
Firm property and equipment is provided to employees, and employees agree to the Firm's policies regarding the property and equipment.