This is a Remote role with up to 50% travel. Candidates can live anywhere in the region of Northern CA.
Are you experienced at selling to the Senior Living C-Suite? Are you passionate about service and interested in joining a team dedicated to improving the quality of life of seniors, those serving seniors, senior living communities, and the innovators looking to create the next delivery model for the new senior’s demographic? Are you a strategist, thought leader and a sales hunter personality ready to implement sales strategies that win? Working in Sales, your strong convictions, growth mindset and competitive spirit will help you sell outsource solutions to potential clients.
We are the North American leader for Quality-of-Life Services. More than 125,000 employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 9,000 client sites and more than 15 million customers each day in North America. We partner with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by offering Quality of Life Services, including Culinary and Food Management, Engineering and Facilities Management, Housekeeping Management, Nutrition and Benefits and Reward Services.
And we’re growing. Our growth strategy and our desire to be a leader in each of the industries where we work affords our employees the opportunity to bring on new clients in numerous areas – and continue to grow their careers in almost any direction.
We also help you build your career. We place a high value in investing in you with programs that are unmatched by other companies. We offer in-house professional development programs and support our employees who want to pursue external learning opportunities – whether you want to stay on the cutting edge or learn new skills to help you advance into a new type of role.
It really is about our people. Our Sales teams support each other and come together as a team while recognizing each employee for his or her contributions.
We are looking for candidates who can:
- Research prospective organizations to identify the right customer stakeholders to sell to.
- Investigate and analyze new business opportunities; develop and maintain positive business relationships with potential clients; build both internal and external networks.
- Examine client needs to maximize business and/or solutions for business concerns; perform cost-benefits and needs analysis.
- Apply to all Global Sales Academy selling using the Challenger Sales Program.
- Develop and implement the business plan, budget and forecasts to achieve sales, market share, hit rate and market growth targets to attain overall financial goals.
- Lead the development of sales presentations, proposals, and assist in the development of contractual sales documents.
- Research growth strategies and competitor practices and strategies to evaluate and implement new strategies.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Their WHY story- Can persuade others to believe in a deeper drive to impact Seniors: “I’m drawn to impact the Seniors industry because…”
- Self-motivation and ability to plan, innovate, and tackle the white space of untapped markets like a true entrepreneur.
- Critical thinking & problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of contract management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- C-level sales acumen
- Technical & Financial skills
- Investigates and analyses new business opportunities; develops and maintains positive business relationships with potential clients; builds both internal and external networks.
- Examines client needs to maximize business and/or solutions for business concerns; performs cost-benefits and needs analysis. Applies all Global Sales Academy/Selling the Sodexo Way behaviors and methods.
- Develops and implements the business plan, budget and forecasts to achieve sales, market share, hit rate and market growth targets to attain overall financial goals.
- Leads the development of sales presentations, proposals, and assists in the development of contractual sales documents.
- Research growth strategies and competitor practices and strategies to evaluate and implement new strategies and complies with all CRM requirements.
- Responsible for selling profitable new business and generating new revenue growth from the right clients under the right terms. Secures and sustains continued business development opportunities for the Company. Develops business solutions to improve client operations and reduce operating costs based on knowledge of organizational strengths and weaknesses, technological advances, external trends, competitors and customer needs. Upholds Company mission and values in addition to Quality of Life Offers as designated by the Segment.
- Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Basic Functional Experience - 7 years
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in selling Senior Living C-Suite.
- 7 years of Functional Experience.
- Candidates can live anywhere in the Northern California region. Fresno and up.
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of contract management
- Our client offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.