Are you passionate about teamwork and developing top talent? Do you like to lead and drive innovation with your team in order to achieve great results? At our company we offer a great company culture without the retail hours!
It is an exciting time to be with us. We have been featured on multiple "Best Places to Work" awards, including Forbes and Glassdoor. We’re an S&P 500 company that hasn’t stopped growing since our founding in 1977.
Today we are leading the self-storage industry in more ways than one, but in order to maintain this lead, we need exceptionally motivated, capable, and driven people like you. Self-storage is our product, helping people is our passion. Come grow with us and find out why so many of our employees recommend us as a great place to work.
- 4+ years of multi-unit operations experience in one or more of the following: retail, restaurant, hotel, leasing, rental, or other customer service operation with responsibility for operating 10+ stores.
- An integrity-focused individual with excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Passion for hiring, developing, and retaining top talent to deliver legendary customer experiences.
- Solicits customer feedback and follows up on customer service issues.
- Partner effectively with team members and other leaders to achieve goals and successfully implement business initiatives.
- Serve as a resource to provide expertise on various operational and customer-related items.
- Grow a portfolio of successful stores by learning the market and developing and executing district-level strategies to achieve goals specific to each store’s unique strengths and opportunities.
- Management of rental rates, discounts, Customer Protection Plan, and other income sources.
- Watch controllable expenses to provide the highest R.O.I. for each store.
- Performs semi-annual audits and facility checklists, submits findings to division office, and ensures follow-up on any necessary action.
- Utilizes management information tools and analyzes financial reports / P&L; addresses trends and issues in district performance.
- Access external resources to support district-wide operations and to execute district and regional initiatives such as human resources, revenue management, procurement, finance, and marketing.
- Tips for a Successful Search