Broad knowledge and experience in Technology and Low Voltage Systems Design, including:
- Providing design and production support for multiple projects.
- Layout and design technology systems, including data, voice, wireless, audio visual, security, intercom/PA, clocks, access control, intrusion detection, fire alarm and other low voltage systems.
- Coordinating system scope, design layout and drawings with client and other design disciplines.
- Performing condition assessments.
- Preparing technical specifications.
- Preparing design analysis and engineering reports.
Above average skills in:
- AutoCAD, Revit, and Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated ability to provide design and production support for multiple projects.
- Must be excellent in working with other disciplines to coordinate design concepts while demonstrating a team-oriented attitude.
- Knowledge of design and construction process is required.
- Broad knowledge of communication drawings and specification documents.
- Excellent skills in communication, documentation, and organization skills.
General knowledge of:
- NEC, IEEE, EIA/TIA, industry standards and other applicable codes related to the design and layout of low voltage and telecommunication systems.
- Experience in:
- Project management. Government, Corporate, and Healthcare.
- Retirement plan Experience: Project Management: 3 years (Required) Work authorization: United States (Required)