We are seeking highly motivated people who can help us achieve our strategic intent. Be the difference. Be a part of the fastest growing promotional products supplier family in North America. We empower our people to serve the customer, embrace development and a learning culture, and reward and recognize above and beyond results. If you are passionate undaunted and make things happen, we want you to be a part of our team!
We promote opportunities for growth and advancement.
Collaborative working environment
The Inventory Planner, in partnership with the Category Managers, will be responsible to drive decisions and strategies that will deliver and maximize sales, margin, turns and GMROI goals. This person will be responsible to help develop and execute the strategies that are aligned with our company objectives in order to deliver best in class category performance.
- Manage designated product categories toward company sales, profitability and inventory turn goals while maximizing working capital investment to achieve target.
- Recap and analyze actual results to influence business partners and management through data analysis of category and item performance driving future strategies of the category.
- Create ad-hoc analysis to identify and react to current and future business trends and present findings to category teams.
- Actively participate in monthly performance meetings, providing insight into opportunities as well as identifying gaps from plan and strategies to maximize category performance.
- Develop merchandise allocation and replenishment buy strategies in partnership with the category managers.
- Responsible for strategy, forecasting and continual analysis of product inventory. Determine product mix at various price points and monitor individual item performance.
- Responsible for Category-level Open-To-Buy Inventory Management
- Develop capacity forecasts and work with internal partners and vendors to ensure vendors can support forecasted demand and strategies.
- Understand and utilize the company’s demand and supply planning tools.
- Forecast, review and revise inventory purchase plans, overstocks and closeout items to maintain optimum inventory flow and achievement of targeted inventory turns.
- Communicates effectively and promotes information sharing between teams and departments.
For immediate consideration, please submit a recent resume in addition to a detailed cover letter with salary expectations.