Currently accepting applications of US citizens and Greencard holders only at this time
We are a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Are you a Software Engineer with at least 3 years of working experience? This position provides an exciting opportunity to join a global securities and commodities business leader and top US broker-dealer. If you enjoy professional challenges, we would like to hear from you. The successful candidate will join a team of innovative engineers to build our web front end for customer facing trading platform through full cycle of software development:
- Design and planning, coding, unit and functional testing, and documentation:
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of software development experience with emphasis on single page web app
- Expert level knowledge of front-end web technologies
- Must be familiar with MVC framework, or strong desire to learn
- Knowledge of VueJS, Angular or React is a plus
- Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail.
- English written/verbal communication skills.
- Exposure to UNIX/Linux would be helpful
- Mobile software development is a plus
- Skills: Expert knowledge of front-end web technologies, Familiar with MVC framework
Job type: Direct hire
Job function: Information Technology
Industry: Financial Services
Experience level: Mid-senior
Education level: Master’s degree
Job classification: Professionals
Location: New York, NY
Experience required:3 Years
Relocation assistance: Yes
Visa requirement: Only US citizens and Greencard holders
We offer an exceptional base salary, bonus, stock options, full benefits and relocation assistance.
For immediate consideration, please submit a recent resume in MS Word format in addition to a DETAILED cover letter with salary expectations.