The Software Engineer (SE) is a member of a highly-motivated team. This role will develop, enhance, and sustain innovative solutions to improve the customer experience. The SE will implement complex software in accordance with project requirements, UX design, and industry best practices. The SE will also review designs and participate in meaningful collaboration sessions on how to solve customer problems and participate in determining scope for new projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and Experience:
- Code, test, debug, document and maintain software applications using established coding standards and methodologies.
- Ensure new software meets quality standards through writing unit and automated tests.
- Assist in designing interfaces to improve the user experience.
- Support the application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support). Follow established development, documentation, testing and deployment processes.
- Gather requirements and suggest solutions; serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions.
- Collaborate with product development team to plan new features.
- Participate in planning and scoping meetings for future projects.
- Work cross functionally to resolve complex customer problems.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining project and work backlog; able to re-prioritize tasks as the business deems appropriate.
- Stay current with new technology trends.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university and 4 years’ experience, or Master’s Degree in Computer Science and 2 years’ experience; or comparable experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- BS in Computer Science preferred
- Must have Strong experience with C#, .NET
- Experience developing API’s
- .Understanding of CTI (Computer Telephony Integration) and Contact Center API’s
- Experience with GIT or other version control technologies
- Experience with AWS or Azure
- Experience with testing (manual and automated) CTI/Contact Center applications
- Experience working in a Healthcare/clinical environment