The Senior Software Engineer, as a member of a highly motivated team, will develop, enhance, and sustain innovative solutions to improve the customer experience. The SSE will implement complex software in accordance with project requirementsDuties and Responsibilities:
Education and Experience:
- Work with Scrum team to develop native software that will be a key component of our product offering.
- Code, test, debug, document and maintain software applications using established coding standards and methodologies.
- Assist in designing interfaces to improve the user experience.
- Support the application life-cycle (concept, design, test, release and support). Follow established development, documentation, testing and deployment processes.
- Gather requirements and suggest solutions; serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining project and work backlog; able to re-prioritize tasks as the business deems appropriate.
- Stay current with new technology trends.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university and 4 years’ experience or Master’s Degree in Computer Science and 2 year’ experience; or comparable experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- BS in Computer Science preferred.
- Strong experience as a Full Stack Software Engineer
- Strong Experience with .NET and C#
- Strong Experience with AWS IoT
- Experience with XML and JSON
- Experience with API Gateway
- Experience with mySQL, DynamoDB
- Understanding Java is a plus
- Understanding of BPMN, DMN, CMMN is a plus
- Understanding of HL7