We are looking for an experienced individual to help improve the customer support experience by making their SaaS-based product help center the go-to support channel for their customers. You will work between customer service, product development, and client success teams to develop a top-notch knowledge support base for our customers.
The role will require the candidate to get up to speed by working closely with customers through the integration and onboarding processes through to their ongoing use of our product so that they can deliver a robust solution for education and support of customers for every type of user.
This position does require you to be based in the company headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Research, create and maintain the self-help customer knowledge base, including tooltips, tutorials, user guides, scripts for how-to videos, and other user-oriented content
- Work collaboratively with Product, Engineering, Solutions, and Implementation teams to understand product workflows, use cases, detailed functionality, and capabilities
- Deliver concise, accurate, and complete pieces within specified timelines
- Review the content changes for the new updates including checking grammar, links, and concise message, as well as identifying any content that should be updated to maintain consistency
- Create metrics to measure usage
- Increase user adoption
- Add more referenceable customers
- Identify common issues or wants
- Communicate with customers through content as well as email
- Communicate internally to support continuous improvement
Experience You’ll Bring:
- Background as a Support Specialist Manager or customer-facing role at a SaaS company is highly preferred
- 3+ years of experience as a Technical Writer/Creating support center articles (not for technical users, but general users)
- A track record of business process improvement
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior leaders
- Ability to analyze and identify improvements in customer support and education systems
- Experience in managing cross-team projects to completion
- Experience partnering with Sales, Success, Product, and other teams in an organization to deliver on the needs of existing and potential Culture Amp Customers
- An insatiable hunger for delivering on customer commitments
- Ground-up enterprise SaaS self-help knowledge base content creation experience
- Food industry and supply chain management experience is a plus
- This role is going to be working to build their knowledge base from the ground up. There may be aspects of technology assessment to make sure that the right support documentation tools are selected and implemented, then also this will be a very hands-on writing role, so the right candidate needs to not only know how to assess and plan the knowledge base from a strategic level but also roll up their sleeves to write the necessary content in a way that will work for non-technical users up to technical users of the SaaS applications to self-support themselves.
- Ideal candidates would come from other SaaS platforms, where they would have the experience of building the knowledge base, interacting with customers, and also working with key executive team members and stakeholders across the company.