About this Opportunity
A software developer who's responsible for design, development and maintenance of automated testing solutions. Proficient in Java, Selenium, Web Services Automation and, should be able to write automated test that validate the application functionality. Should possess excellent verbal, written and analytical skills, be able to interact with application development teams, business analysts, Subject Matter Experts, business users and project managers to understand requirements and communicate status.
- Use extensive Java, Selenium, Rest-Assured, JMeter experience to design and develop Automated Testing solutions
- Be a key technical player in contributing the architecture evolution of our Full-stack Test Automation Frameworks and related capabilities that includes UI, web services automation solutions
- Develop and enhance next generation Enterprise Test Engineering Automation solutions in a Continuous Integration environment (CI/CD pipeline)
- Define, design, development, documentation and maintenance of tools and Automation Frameworks for current and next gen Software Platforms/Frameworks as part of an agile team
- Partner with different stake holders - Product Management, Application Development, DevOps and other Technical teams in planning and coordination
- Document and communicate Automation Framework functions, interfaces, performance criteria, test cases and results to diverse audiences
- Provide guidance, training, and mentoring of Test Engineers and help with the Transition process of an Enterprise Quality Assurance department to Enterprise Test Engineering department.
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum 5 years of Software Development experience in Test automation.
- Experience as Sr. Java Developer/SDET/Test Automation Engineer in design and development of Applications, Tools or Test Automation Frameworks using any high-level structured programming language.
- Hands-on experience in Development or Test Automation Framework implementations
- Advanced Java development skills, understanding of design patterns, data structures, and experience working in a layered architecture with significant experience applying those skills in test environments
- Must have minimum 4 years hands on experience in open source tools such as Selenium, TestNG/Junit /Webservice etc.
- Ability to interpret technical designs and specifications and design automated solutions accordingly.
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery CI/CD technologies (e.g. Jenkins, Git, Maven etc.).
- Experience selecting and configuring appropriate tools and frameworks to effectively drive automated testing.
- Good understanding of the role of automation in various SDLCs (e.g. agile, scrum, waterfall) and mentor, train and coach resources.
- Experienced in mentoring more junior Automation engineers and providing guidance as needed.
- Demonstrates advanced analytical skills and debugging and root cause analysis skills.
- Demonstrates proficiency in program and quality management, issue management, and communication.
Nice to Have:
- Java Certification is a big plus
- Experience in AWS Cloud is highly desirable
- Experience with COTs automation tools such as Unified Functional Test and/or Silk
- Test is desirable
- Knowledge of Terraform and/or chef is desirable
Business Unit: Information Technology
The Information Technology group delivers secure, reliable technology solutions that enable our company to be the trusted infrastructure of the global capital markets. The team delivers high-quality information through activities that include development of essential, building infrastructure capabilities to meet client needs and implementing data standards and governance.
Enterprise Test Engineering provides Testing Engineering Services for software applications supporting our businesses.
With over 40 years of experience, we are the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities and data centers around the world, we automates, centralizes, and standardizes the processing of financial transactions across the trade lifecycle and mitigates risk for thousands of institutions worldwide. We value on our clients' interests and partner to deliver superior results with excellence and innovation and lead with integrity. We proactively develop your potential and invest in your career.