About this Opportunity
As a Market Risk and Controls Senior Associate you will review and validate key Risk reports and processes to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
What You'll Do
· Perform day-to-day functions contained in the unit's procedures such as researching significant increases in margin requirements, tracking trading patterns of member firms, liquidity usage, etc.
· Collaborate with the Market and Liquidity Risk teams to ensure key reports and processes consistently meet deadlines and management expectations
· Assess existing processes and suggest new ones that most effectively anticipate, manage and reduce risk to the company and its participants
· Provide support for the preparation of written responses to audit and regulatory requests.
· Contribute to supporting the department in adherence to policies and procedures as set-forth by various regulatory bodies.
· Align risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk
· Ensure that all business issues are proactively identified, addressed appropriately, and escalated where necessary
· Conduct appropriate risk and control challenge and assessment activities to ensure adherence to procedures and meets regulatory requirements
Sound Like You?
· Minimum of 5 years of related experience in risk management, audit or controls within the financial services industry is required
· Knowledge of Market and/or Liquidity Risk is required
· Proficiency in data analysis and Excel skills is required
· Bachelor's degree desirable
For immediate consideration, please submit a recent resume in addition to a detailed cover letter with salary expectations.