You will like working for us as we have amazing people and a highly collaborative culture. Global success hasn’t changed our tight-knit feel – we’ve simply grown into a larger, more diverse family. We have thousands of jobs around the globe and encourage all our associates to chase their dreams without having to find them in another company – it truly is a special place.
While reporting to the Maintenance Technician Supervisor, you will be responsible for operating all Industrial equipment in a safe manner. Excellent attendance is crucial for the team to achieve success. You will take pride in your personal hands-on and analytical abilities, organization skills, and attention to detail.
Day to day responsibilities include
- Maintain and repair injection molding machines ranging from Press sizes 30 Ton to 500 Tons
- Troubleshoot, Diagnose Equipment Failures and Identify Root cause for Mechanical, Hydraulic, and Pneumatic Systems
- Maintain and troubleshoot Plant’s secondary equipment: Conveyors, Thermolators, Air Compressors, Chiller and Water Towers
- Work directly with Plant Manager, Plant Engineer, and Shift supervisors to assist them with root cause analysis for manufacturing performance issues and assist with development of an action plan
- Able to review with team lessons learned/ best practices from other maintenance excellence programs and document new ones
- Must follow OSHA Safety Rules and Job Safety analysis Procedures
- Have a working Knowledge and comply with all ISO/IATF 16949: Quality management system requirements
This position is in our Plastics facility in beautiful Wixom, MI
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience within a manufacturing environment
- 2 years’ experience in plastic Injection Molding environment
- Able to use Hydraulic Gauges, Dial and/or other indicators to verify machines are calibrated
- Basic Arithmetic
- Need to be able to work 2nd shift
We bring more to packaging than just the package. Our integrated packaging solutions help define brand personalities, create unique customer experiences and enhance the quality of products and the quality of life for people around the world . All in the service of our purpose: Better Packaging. Better Life.
PAID TIME OFF