We are looking for a detail-oriented and strategically minded Senior Financial Analyst to join our Business Unit. While reporting to the Division Finance Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in all phases of planning and various types of financial analysis. As the Financial Analyst for our Business Unit team, your responsibilities include:
- Updating monthly financial results of the division at both a plant and business unit level
- Developing financial models for various ad-hoc analysis (IRR, NPV, and payback calculations)
- Assisting and coordinating the entire budgeting and quarterly forecasting process. Obtains inputs / data from various team leaders, challenges inputs when necessary, and identifies variances from expectations.
- Calculating and explaining variance analysis both at a plant and business unit level
- Constructing economic bridges and providing commentary for monthly results vs. PY and budget
- Analyzing customer profitability, understanding mix, and preparing margin analysis reports
- Assisting in the development of strategic planning models
- Understanding key business drivers and assisting project teams with financial guidance
- Developing specialized sales and margin analysis reports in response to ad-hoc requests
- Other duties as assigned
This position is located in our Arlington Heights, IL office.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Accounting or Finance
- 8 to 10+ years’ experience including financial analysis, financial modeling, budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis, and month-end financial reporting
- CPA or CMA required. MBA desirable
- Previous experience or knowledge of Oracle ERP system
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel (building financial models and using / understanding advanced formulas)
- Working knowledge of our business and/or experience in other manufacturing settings
- Strong analytical skills are required. Attention to detail while being able to see the big picture
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills. Must be able to convey information to all levels of the organization in a clear, focused, and concise manner.
PAID TIME OFF