As a Geotechnical Department Manager, you strive to lead both your team and your profits. You have extensive experience both out on the field as well as handling the “business” side of geotechnical engineering.
Engineers, technicians, and project managers look to you for mentoring both technically and in building client relationships. You know how to set the bar high and not only achieve that goal yourself – but bring others along with you. You are extremely hard working and strive to ensure that your team delivers the best quality. You get the “big” picture and want to contribute accordingly – and that’s why you’ll have all the opportunity for career growth within our company you’ll want.
You will be part of a dynamic, growing, and energized team - and your role is key to the success of the organization. While your job duties may fluctuate day to day, here are some areas we expect to see you proficient in:
- Business Development and consulting engineering
- Leading well, being a team builder, and making decisions skillfully
- Managing personnel and resources
- Project management, proposal, and report review and preparation
- Overseeing quality control, report review, and management of projects
- Managing a profitable P&L
- Overseeing geotechnical and field services projects
- Geotechnical engineering and concepts
- BSCE in Civil Engineering
- Geotechnical consulting engineering experience (minimum 5 years)
- Prior management experience (minimum of 3 years)
- Experience managing a P&L statement
- Georgia PE (Professional Engineer) license
- Business development experience
- Live in the Atlanta area / has experience in Atlanta
For immediate consideration, please submit a recent resume in addition to a detailed cover letter with salary expectations.