THIS JOB CAN BE REMOTE FROM ANY MAJOR CITY
TRAVEL WILL BE ABOUT 30% WHEN THAT IS SAFE TO DO
We are a platform for communicators. We help them become heroes within their organizations by giving them the tools and expertise they need to unify their enterprises. Companies thrive and win when all of their workers feel aligned, informed and supported.
The Engagement Manager position is an integral part of our long-term relationship with its global customers, and the efforts put forth by this individual will directly impact the long-term success of the relationship. In order to succeed in this team, you must have the passion and desire to work in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
- Own and lead multiple, simultaneous customer engagements implementing the our SaaS solution which includes our Program Studio, mobile Employee Experience applications, and Partner API’s, utilizing project management best practices.
- Develop strong customer relationships that enable us to become a trusted advisor for our customers' executives.
- Provide both engagement and technical leadership to the customer.
- Provide business acumen for customers and strive to understand the business problem we are solving in order to best configure the solution and exceed customer expectations.
- Gather functional and business requirements from client and translate into a functional hosted solution design according to client needs and scope of our products/services.
- Manage project team activities and oversee completion of deliverables, managing schedules, meeting milestones, and ensuring technical success.
- Work with the product management and development organization to channel client feedback and solutions into future releases of our product suite.
- Work with content management to channel commonalities across customers into best practices processes & product delivered templates.
- Collaborate with other departments in the company to achieve customer satisfaction and resolve customer issues in a timely fashion.
- Work with Customer Success and Account Management teams to develop SoW's and identify areas of solution expansion and professional services.
- BA/BS degree (Required).
- Authorization to work in the U.S (Required).
- 3-5 years of system implementation, SI consulting or change management experience as a senior consultant and/or engagement manager (Required).
- MBA preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage individual and engagement-wide scope of work.
- Demonstrated client relationship, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills and proven ability to execute against a defined methodology and deliver projects within scope, budget, and timeline.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong skills in data analysis/manipulation.
- Ability to lead client training, design and knowledge transfer sessions both remote and on-site.
- A proven track record of meeting with senior management and executives as the subject matter expert.
- High level knowledge of enterprise IT organizational, business, and technical environments.
- Specific knowledge and application of internal communications applications and financial management including budgeting, cost allocations, capital & operating expense handling, program portfolio management, and application / infrastructure support.
- Operational knowledge of internal communication domains including Microsoft 365, Sharepoint, Yammer, Intranets, HRIS like Workday, PeopleSoft and other systems like SSO.
- Technical application implementation experience especially related to knowledge and application of change management applications.
- Over 5 years of system implementation, SI consulting or change management experience with at least five years as a senior consultant and/or engagement manager.
- 4-year degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, MIS, Finance or equivalent.
If you want to engage brilliant minds in a true start-up environment where ideas are rewarded regardless of who they come from, join us. This is a rapidly changing space so if you thrive on ambiguity, are hungry for a challenge, and have the guts to speak your mind it could be a perfect fit.
Come for the challenges, come for the people, and the unlimited PTO, health benefits, 401k plan, casual and friendly environment, and a leadership team who truly believes in your growth both professionally and personally will keep you here.