As a Building and Code Compliance Inspector, you are a natural leader with a great eye for detail. You have extensive experience with building and code compliance and are comfortable with both completing inspections as well as handling the “business” side of consulting. Both your internal project managers and external clients are pleased with your evaluations, since documentation is something you take pride in.
You go above and beyond in order to ensure that the client receives a quality evaluation and report. Need a little extra training? No worries, we offer paid certifications. We believe our inspectors are worth it - and that’s why you’ll have all the opportunity for career growth within our company you’ll want.
You will be part of a dynamic, growing and energized team – and your role is key to the success of our company. While your job duties may fluctuate day to day, here are some areas we expect to see you proficient in:
- IBC Building Codes
- Building and M/E/P Third Party Inspections
- Being a Combination Inspector
- Reviewing Plans
- Fire protection and green buildings
- Industrial and residential projects
- New construction and build outs
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- ICC B2 certification required plus at least one of the following: M2, E2, P2
- A minimum of two years of experience in building inspection and code compliance
For immediate consideration, please submit a recent resume in addition to a brief cover letter with salary expectations.