The Manager’s primary responsibilities shall include managing the day to day operations of the company, developing and implementing new business procurement strategies, and building a robust recruiting and sales team focused on the energy utility industry.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Work to maintain current client accounts and work authorizations and procure new client accounts and work authorizations.
· Build a sales staffing plan
· Meet and exceed established sales and gross margin goals
· Participate in, and take an active role in relevant energy industry associations
· Successfully contribute to a robust pipeline of secured client agreements that provides the road map for sustainable and profitable growth within the Energy vertical
· Identify opportunities for cost savings while maintaining defined levels of service
· Work closely with the operations team, recruiters, and Human Resources staff to ensure access to talent on a timely basis to meet the Company’s business needs
· Research and compile operational data, forecast and analyze trends, and track and improve performance. Provide current and timely reporting.
· Contribute strategic, institutional, technical, or analytical knowledge to support Company and client initiatives.
· Consult with Company and client stakeholders to create solutions for technical and operational challenges; Develop recommendations and conclusions from information gathered, and present findings in Company and/or client meetings
· Identify opportunities to adjust and/or expand support and services to targeted Energy Industry clients.
· Assist in the development of Company and contract budgets. Manage to approve budgets and strive for efficiency
· Assist with research, proposal writing and new business development
· Other duties as assigned by Management
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills and a good listener
· Well organized and capable of handling multiple assignments
· Possession of domain expertise in the staffing industry
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills related to human resources and contract management
· Strong business development skills related to the procurement and administration of Master Service Provider Agreements
· Demonstrated project and budget management, personnel supervisory skills and abilities
· Proficient with standard MS Office applications, including Excel. Knowledge of software/cloud-based solutions for the enterprise.
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to supervise small teams. Sensitivity and tact in dealing with staff/partners/clients at different levels
· Strong results orientation with a flexible attitude to deliver seamless and timely services to customers
· Demonstrated ability to expand engagements within existing client accounts
· Create a work environment that aligns with the company’s core values
· 5+ years’ experience in executive management within staffing
· 5+ years’ experience in Energy Utility Industry
· Ability to manage annual budgeting exercise
Education, Experience and Certifications
· 5 to 10 years’ related work experience in a staffing company Leadership role
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field required
· Demonstrated ability to grow lines of business within an existing company