The Director Technology Strategy provides strategic, analytical and operational support to the Enterprise Product and Platform Engineering (EPPE) Organization. The role will partner with EPPE leadership team working closely with them on the development, execution of strategy and track milestone deliverables.
The Director Strategy roles has a broad range of business and management assignments such as:
- Act as a central point of contact on Department level reporting
- Create comprehensive communication and presentations for key business reviews with senior management and the board.
- Manage the overall cadence of Group level meetings, Agendas, deliverables, group dashboards etc.
- Create Group communication plan.
- Key enabler of the EPPE organization by managing the balance between supporting short-term business needs in long-term company objectives
- Manage technology performance, any new goals and operational processes driven by the leadership team. Manage leadership team meetings, business unit reviews, investment planning, tech Strategy reviews and any other cost center management needs.
- Mitigates risk by following established procedures, spotting key errors and demonstrating strong ethical behavior.
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred
- Proven ability to navigate effectively and efficiently within a large matrix company, see the big picture and drive enterprise first thinking.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to juggle multiple tasks with excellent organization skills and careful attention to detail. Ability to translate complex technical and financial subjects and to easily understood concepts.
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills. A team player who is able to build consensus and work across a large and diverse global organization
- Ability to learn quickly work affectively with a little direction and be willing to take the lead were appropriate
- Demonstrated leadership skills and be flexible around changing priorities
For immediate consideration, please submit a recent resume in addition to a detailed cover.