This position is responsible for developing and executing strategic and operational plans for the contact center and interactive voice response (IVR) platform, working collaboratively with key executives throughout the System, optimizing opportunities for effective contact routing and customer self service functions, and ensuring efficient operations supporting customer inquiries and requests for service.
Number of Contact Centers: 88
Total Employees: 312
Education: Bachelors in Information Technology, Business, Healthcare Administration or related field
Licenses/Certifications: none required
- Ten year’s experience with progressive management responsibility including a minimum of 5 year’s experience in a variety of contact center operational roles
- A strong understanding of the core technologies (contact center infrastructure, workforce management, and quality management) currently supporting contact center operations, experience in call type analysis, consolidation of contact centers (call routing design, number consolidation, etc.), coupled with a desire to explore evolving solutions to improve consumer experience
- A strong understanding of IVR and other intelligent conversational platforms and technologies with experience in design, deployment and operational processes to improve self service capabilities and call routing effectiveness
- Analytic skills focused on leveraging data to gain actionable insights and demonstrable experience in applying insights to affect operational change
- Collaborative skills supporting cooperation across departments/functions and between voice and digital channels to better serve the customer
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on our brand promise of “Advancing health. Personalizing care” through compassion, courage, credibility, and commitment to community.
- Establishes scope of service, goals and develops strategic plan for the contact center network; collaborates with key executives, physicians, management team members, business partners, and customers to address strategic initiatives and organizational goals; collaborates with other units/divisions within the organization for annual and short-term planning.
- Chair Enterprise Contact Center Governance Council and represent the contact center functions in key enterprise planning processes, including strategic planning and population health management capabilities development.
- Ensures the workforce management group achieves targeted goals for service level performance, abandoned rates, call handle time, forecast accuracy, and workforce productivity for each contact center function/workgroup managed through effective forecasting, scheduling, and intra-day management
- Provide leadership and oversight for system wide implementation of scheduling technologies such as R1 and other platforms that are approved over time.
- Provides input and oversight for development and maintenance of operational reporting suite to ensure relevant data is being reported and shared with the appropriate constituencies
- Holds operational leadership accountable for agent schedule adherence, agent attendance, resolution rates, individual productivity, customer loyalty, call quality, and other operational or customer focused metrics.
- Participates in a systemic, interdisciplinary, and ongoing evaluation of operations, process improvement, desired client-centered outcomes, and organizational outcomes
- Ensures adequate scheduling and staffing; recruits, retains, and develops staff; provides performance feedback, addressing issues as necessary, and provides input into staff performance reviews in a timely effective manner; promotes a safe and accountable environment; adheres to all company policies, procedures, and standards, being a good steward of resources, including time management, supply management, productivity and quality of service
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by continuing to refine the analytic and leadership skills and competencies of direct reports, supporting department-based goals that contribute to the success of the organization, and serving as a mentor or resource to direct reports and to less experienced staff in the contact center environment; ensures professional development is occurring at all levels of the organization and that succession planning is a key element addressed through annual planning
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and standards, within budgetary specifications, including time management, supply management, productivity, and accuracy of the work product produced
- Establishes and measures voice of the customer goals and monitors performance relative to goals on a weekly and monthly basis; based on performance to goal, works with contact center leaders to establish action plans for remedy to ensure the customer experience supports the organization’s goal of “easy” and seamless interactions
- Serves as ultimate escalation point for customer experience issues that may arise across call centers or across departments/functions
- Ensures the call center operations have a business continuity/disaster recovery plan in place to maintain operations and ensure minimal customer impact in the event of an emergency situation
The successful candidate will receive a competitive base salary, bonus, comprehensive benefits and relocation assistance.