Positions are also available in:
SME in Concrete Construction is a must!
Senior Project Coordinator Job Summary:
Seeking a Senior Project Coordinator to join our team. Senior Project Coordinators are responsible for providing accurate and detailed project information to all appropriate parties in addition to managing the administration components for an entire project.
* Responsible for generating and knowing all correct and timely project information.
* Creates the preliminary schedule for the project.
* Performs the job setup for the project which includes initial contract review, cost codes, and preliminary budget.
* Organizes log set up for all MPOs and POs in order to keep track of all logged items and submittals.
* Responsible for an organized and accurate takeoff for the project.
* Collaborates with the Project Lead and other operational support to develop an accurate project plan.
* Communicates information, solutions, and opportunities to the entire team when necessary.
* Compiles daily job cost reports to ensure the cost and quantity align with the budget.
* Creates change orders after understanding customer expectations.
* Executes a detailed closeout for the project.
Requirement and Qualifications:
* Knowledge of Microsoft programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook
* Must have excellent organizational and communication skills.
* 5+ years of experience in project management for a large scale Self-Perform GC or Concrete Contractor.
* Self-perform experience of concrete is required.
* Must have experience with structural concrete projects.
* Seeking someone with a variety of project types with emphasis on Commercial/Industrial.
* Knowledge of construction principles/practices required with experience on projects over 1 million dollars.
* Previous experience with performing estimates, submitting bids, and generating proposals.
* Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or Engineering Preferred.
For immediate consideration, please submit a recent resume in addition to a detailed cover letter with salary expectations.