The Ford Cloud Data Services team is responsible for design, engineer, automate, integrate, deploy and operate MongoDB, Kafka, Redis and ELK on RedHat OpenShift Kubernetes Container platform.
These services are deployed on On-Premises, Azure, AWS and Hybrid Cloud and must be resilient, highly available, scalable and secure.
These data services are fully automated using APIs, Python, Java Scrips, Shell Scripts etc.
We are looking for experienced, energetic, innovative, willing to learn new and emerging products like Kafka, ELK, Redis and MongoDB, Kubernetes to enable Ford to meet its engineering, mobility, autonomous vehicle, Big Data/Hadoop and other IT next generation data services requirements.
Work to engineer, automate, deploy and operate MongoDB Database as a Service
Work to engineer, automate, deploy and operate Kafka as a Service
Work on RedHat OpenShift Container Platform (Kubernetes)
Integrate and use variouse tools like GitHub, MongoDB Charts, Graphana, Premetheous etc.
Work with ITO Cloud Services Teams
1. 2+ years experience in some of these products: Kubernetes, MongoDB, Kafka, Redis, ELK, Python, Java Scripts, Shell Scripts.
2. 2+ years experience with UNIX or Linux
1. Agile methodology.
2. Exposure to global enterprise implementations.
3. Ability to communicate with various levels of audience and management.
4. Project lead and project management experience is a plus.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related degree preferred