825 Rice Street, St. Paul, MN 55117
- Coordination of all switch plan activities with contract crews and Outage Control.
Write switch plans for below feeder.
- Submit requests for feeder and above.
- Submit requests for feeders on manual. Outage Process
- Trouble ticket - ticket submittal, data accuracy.
- Update and maintain approvers log.
- Input outages into the NMS outage management and dispatch systems.
- Liaison for training internal resources on outage process and NMS interpretation.
- Assist in training contractors as needed for outage process, feeder to manual process.
- Review and re-train contractors, as needed, on trouble ticket process and expectations as directed.
- Customer outage notification process - work with design to submit as required.
- Assist in scheduling and coordinating contract resources for programmatic work segments managed by the contracting area.
- Primary cable replacement, secondary cable replacement, pole replacement program, Century Link transfers, community solar garden and local area construction requests.
- Review pre-work order packets. Review post work order packets for correct unit charging and cost control manager.
- Participate as needed in contractor quarterly reviews. Storm Restoration
- General contractor communications for more efficient use of contract resources during escalated operations.
- Manage staging locations and effectively set up as command center.
- On-site roster management
- Note: Hours required dependent upon workload