View all jobs
Data Analyst- IVDenver, CO · Information Technology
- The successful applicant will be experienced with VBA, SQL, and preferably SAP data relationships.
- This position will be responsible to normalize data, construct costing algorithms and help support coding.
- This resource will start remote.Manager is open to them working remote, but iw leaning towards in office (if we ever get back) once per week.
- No travel expected.
- Performs data collection, analysis, validation, cleansing, and reporting.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents ETL processes, SQL queries, and stored procedures.
- Extracts and analyzes data from various sources, including databases, manual files, and external websites.
- Responds to data inquiries from various groups within an organization.
- Creates and publishes regularly scheduled and ad hoc reports.
- Documents reporting requirements and processes and validates data components as required.
- Requires experience with relational databases and knowledge of query tools and/or statistical software.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills also essential.
- Must possess expert level knowledge of MS Excel.