We’re about creating exceptional experiences for both our patients and our employees. Our goal is to provide opportunities for our diverse employee population that develop and grow careers in a team-oriented environment focused on patient care.
Every employee, at every level, begins their journey learning about the history of the organization and its established culture built on trust and integrity. Our employees drive this culture, and we want you to be a part of it.
Position is responsible for providing advanced analytical and administrative support in the Compensation function.
Education: Bachelors degree, preferably in related field (e.g. HR or Business Management); Masters of Business Administration preferred
Licenses/Certifications: Professional certification (CCP, PHR, SPHR) is preferred
Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
- Five (5) years of progressive professional experience in Compensation or related area
- Strong communication, prioritization, and organization skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong analytical and conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on our brand promise of “we advance health” through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration, compassion and results while ensuring one organization.
- Provides guidance and expertise to Compensation Analysts
- Takes lead on projects to ensure accurate and timely completion
- Administers various incentive plans – works with key stakeholders to set-up plans, collect data, calculate awards and process payments
- Writes and revises plan documents, practices and policies
- Provides compensation consultation to HR Business Partners and organization leaders
- Analyzes survey data and maintains current in-depth knowledge of market trends to support recommendations to management regarding salary planning and budget.
- Prepares presentations to the Compensation Committee of the Board under the guidance of the Director of Compensation & HRIS.
- Provides expert advice and mentoring of other Compensation Analysts regarding a disciplined system of studying and analyzing jobs and preparing job descriptions in standardized form.
- Evaluates jobs using established evaluation systems, determines grades and prepares records supporting the validity of the evaluations.
- Participates in third-party compensation surveys.
- Develops, recommends and writes job evaluation and compensation procedures.
- Assists in the administration of performance evaluation programs and merit programs.
- Reviews changes to pay rates for conformance to policy.
- Audits evaluation of jobs and application of existing job classifications to individual roles
- Coaches, develops, and consults with employees, team members, and management.
- Determines and addresses needs of employees, management, and staff; responds promptly to inquiries.
- Provides appropriate advice, feedback, and development resources to improve effectiveness of individuals and teams.
- Interprets and communicates Compensation policies and procedures.
- Researches, analyzes, and makes decisions regarding Compensation processes.
- Facilitates meetings and/or events.
- Develops/mentors other Compensation staff.
- Understands overall financial systems and requirements, and ensures Compensation programs support those requirements.
- Analyzes Compensation goals and objectives; identifies financial requirements using established planning and budgeting process.
- Ensures safe care to patients, staff and visitors; adheres to all organizational policies, procedures, and standards within budgetary specifications including time management, supply management, productivity and quality of service.
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor and resource to less experienced staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
For immediate consideration, please submit a recent resume in addition to a detailed cover letter.