Please note -
- Local candidates only as this role will work onsite.
- We are flexible on the salary range for the right person.
- Preference is for a candidate who doesn't need any sponsorship but strong candidates needing H1B Transfer or on EAD candidates or TN visa are acceptable
- Debug and bench evaluation of LTE and wifi radios.
- Design Verification Test (DVT) system development for 5GNR small cell radios designs, including wifi a,b,g,n,and ac radio modes.
- RF design of LTE and 5G radios, including block and level analysis, RF matching network design, RF component selection, RF control circuit design, and digital interface design.
- Over the air testing and characterization of LTE and 5GNR radios with embedded antennas.
- Minimum BSEE with 7+ years of relevant experience in RF Hardware design for PCBs
- Must have experience with all aspects of RF PCB design and production release including functional specifications, schematics capture, layout design and constraints, DFM implementation, and testing for design verification (DVT)
- Excellent knowledge of RF measurement theory and proficiency with modern RF PCB design practices.
- Experience with the operation and automated programming of RF test equipment including vector signal analyzers, vector signal generators, network analyzers, power meters, and power supplies.
- Familiarity with logic analyzers, high speed oscilloscopes, and thermal chambers highly desired.
Additional Desired Skills:
- Knowledge of modern digital communication designs and implementation
- Experience in writing and debugging command line interface scripts used to control RF transceivers and associated radio circuits
- Good communication skills and be able to work in a team with other hardware and software design engineers is a must
- Ability to manage third party contractors and provide technical oversight.
- Travel Requirements: None Anticipated
For immediate consideration, please submit a recent resume i addition to a detailed cover letter.