This is a 12 month+ Contract
Responsible for developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining web-based application systems. Troubleshoots system problems and issues and looks for ways to improve the application.
- Minimum 3-5 years IT, training, and/ or work experience
- Minimum 3 years experience with .Net Development
- Hands on experience with API's
- Business process education, training, and/or work experience
- Analytical skills
- Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent hands on IT experience
- Telecommunications background is desired
- Designs, develops, codes, tests, modifies, debugs, and documents software solutions that satisfy the requirements of one or more user areas.
- Provides hands-on new development as well as support, maintenance, or enhancement of existing applications in programming languages such as ASP.Net Core, C#, TypeScript, Angular, Web Forms, and AJAX.
- Designs, maintains, and performance-tunes extraction, transformation, and load (ETL) processes using SSIS and C# Scripting for source-to-target data mappings.
- Develops complex database solutions for SQL Server, including creating tables, stored procedures, custom user-defined functions, triggers, and indexes.
- Elaborates with stakeholders and helps define requirements and solutions to meet the requirements.
- Developments requirements, assessment of LOEs (Level of Effort), and communication of priorities and execution progress for complex solutions.
- Monitors KPI (Key Performance Indicators) Trends and supports areas needing improvement.
- Corrects, or work with business unit to correct, data quality errors and provided guidance or solutions for corrective action.
- Utilize and monitor technical best practices for data movement, data quality, data cleansing, and other related activities on complex solutions.
- Leads and drives communication with users and management.
- Creates and maintains documentation related to the technical process and stakeholder usage of presentation layers.
- Trains stakeholders on complex solutions.
- Other duties as assigned.