JOB LOCATION - MIAMI, FL OR NASSAU, THE BAHAMAS
We are the first multi-brand e-commerce marketplace specifically focused on the Caribbean and Central America. Our platform allows local consumers to shop both local and global brands online.
Complete with multiple payment options and convenient, secure locker and hub locations, we are revolutionizing the online shopping experience.
At our core, our mission is to unlock the digital evolution of online commerce and to simplify the shopping experience.
As our E-Commerce Manager, you will own and manage all aspects of our marketplace front end with a focus on a brand centered and efficient customer journey and site conversion. You will work hands on updating content and maintaining site performance.
You will be receiving guidelines and content from the marketing team and your ability to understand how to best implement them from an on-site perspective with KPI’s (CVR, COS, ROAS) in focus are key to succeed in this role. By default you have SEM, SEO, Social & retargeting in mind as a part of your daily life. In this role you will have the latitude to drive enhancement needs to support our company goals.
The position requires an individual who can work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
This role is a hands on role where you need to have a good understanding of a wide variety of eCommerce tools. You should be comfortable with basic HTML and CSS.
You know how to spot a Google Analytics error and how to find conversion rate issues in Analytics.
You understand segmentation and analytics in detail.
You know how to stop a site that is leaking ad-spend.
Skills And Experience
- Great understanding of conversion rate
- Troubleshooting is in your blood
- You have previous experience at a agency or similar
- Understanding of Google Analytics, Ads, tag manager & search console
- Holistic perspective without losing sight of details
- HTML / CSS Basic
- Startup experience a must
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead strategy, execution, and performance across all e-commerce marketing and technical initiatives
- Manage customer acquisition and LTV by increasing traffic, conversion, and retention
- Partner with Product Management to define enhancement / product roadmap
- Work with Sales and Marketing to manage innovation launch calendar
- Manage all website enhancements, integrations, and digital projects from concept to post go-live to drive revenue and acquire and retain customers
- Partners with Category Management Digital Marketing on introduction of new items.
- Support Account Management team with Assortment including new item set up, image process, customer facing content and mapping to taxonomy.
- Develop company & Seller specific pages including logos, product images, hero images and landing pages.
- Build plan to increase average order size including tactics such as re-order, recommendations and promotions.
- Supports Category Management and Marketing with digital promotional planning including strategy insights and platform capabilities.
- Partners with Digital Marketing to establish the optimal customer journeys and marketing tactics that increase ordering conversion and average order value.
- Build a best in class customer journey
- Research industry trends
- Partners with Category Management teams to lead Site Merchandising, including managing taxonomy, onsite search (future focus), product detail pages and Digital assortment.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ years of direct ecommerce management, site management, customer journey, marketing
- 3+ years leading and growing a successful DTC business with experience in both strategy development and operational execution selling physical products
- 2+ years in product management
- Marketplace experience a must
- LATAM experience huge plus
- Experience with Shopify, Google Analytics, Klaviyo, Facebook Ads, and A/B testing
- Knowledge of technology stacks used in e-commerce, web marketing and web development, with ability to oversee web development and performance marketing agencies and third-party vendors
- Excellent judgment and maturity coupled with a positive, collaborative attitude
For immediate consideration, please submit a recent resume in addition to a detailed cover letter outlining why you are a fit for this role.